Foundation Repair Services West Chester PA
Over time buildings and structures inevitably shows sign of age and eventually require maintenance to ensure their structural integrity in the coming years. Reading homeowners are often faced with problems such as cracks in their foundation walls, uneven sidewalks, and bowed and crack basement walls. When such problems are noticed, it’s best to seek the services of an experienced professional to address the situation before it worsens. At Keystone Foundation Repair, we provide the foundation crack repair that many Reading property owners need to ensure the future of their buildings.
- Settling Foundations: Our team of Certified Inspectors will visit your property and determine system requirements for settling foundation. Next we prepare an installation design that best addresses the damage, structure weight, and soil conditions in order to repair the foundation cracks.
- Leaning Chimneys: If you start to notice that your chimney has begun to lean don’t hesitate to call us. Leaning chimneys can present a serious risk and should not be ignored. Our team of experts can help restore your chimney to its proper state ensuring both safety and a nice appearance.
- Bowed & Cracked Basement Walls: Insufficient structural strength can cause basement walls to bow and crack. When this happens, the walls should be fixed as soon as possible. To repair basement walls, we employ the following methods to ensure the structural integrity of your property; wall grouting, carbon fiber reinforcement, helical tie-backs, superior wall brace system, and wall reconstruction.
- Basement Water Proofing: When it comes to basement waterproofing, look no further than Keystone Foundation Repair. We’ve been nationally recognized as an expert in the field and continue to deliver the best possible water proofing services to all our clients.
- Settling Concrete Slabs: If you have concrete slabs on a sidewalk or patio that are consistently growing uneven, it’s most likely time for concrete leveling. Our team can assess your situation and provide to necessary work to restore your concrete slabs to their original state.
Foundation Repair Services for Reading, PA Residents
Homeowners facing foundation issues should look no further than the expert team at Keystone Foundation Repair. We have the team, experience, and equipment to restore your property to its proper state in a timely manner. Whether it’s a crack in your basement wall or a leaning chimney, we can do it all. Contact us today to get your free estimate!
Contact our foundation experts today