Effective Basement Waterproofing Solutions
Waterproof your basement with our services at Keystone Foundation Repair! Our team provides home and business owners with top-rated basement waterproofing that ensures a basement free of water leaks. If not taken care of, built-up rainwater can cause serious problems to your building’s foundation and cost you thousands of dollars in the long run. Don't worry! That’s where our team comes in.
Basement waterproofing from Keystone Foundation Repair offers numerous advantages.
Contact Us for Basement Waterproofing
- Functionality: You can enjoy peace of mind when you use your basement for its intended purpose. Whether that is for storage purposes or spending time with friends and family, you can be rest assured water damage won’t be a problem.
- Easy Maintenance: With no frequent water damage, you do not have to worry as much about maintenance.
- No Mold: Protect your living space, as well as your home’s value and the health of those living in your home.
- Better Resale Value: A basement void of water damage is more attractive to potential/future buyers.
Trusted Basement Waterproofing Company
Prevent future basement disasters with the services and knowledge of our nationally recognized basement waterproofing company. Our skilled technicians are trained in the latest waterproofing techniques at our product manufacturer’s headquarters, and always work hard to ensure our services bring results you’ll be sure to love and enjoy for many years to come.
Click on the tabs below to learn how we waterproof basements:
Many basements only have tar pitch applied to the exterior walls if anything at all. Over time this tar pitch cracks and allows for water penetration. We apply rubberized elastomeric membranes with drainage board to ensure a water tight wall with relief areas for the water. Waterproof warranties are offered on new poured concrete foundation walls that have our rubberized membrane installed.
Urethane Crack Injection Waterproofing
Injection holes are drilled to intersect the crack, (they alternate on each side of the crack). Mechanical injection ports are inserted into the holes. High quality hydrophobic urethane is injected into each port. This urethane expands up to 30 times the original volume. The closed cell nature of the urethane is not subject to shrinkage when exposed to changes in temperature or moisture.
- Wall Cracks
- Pipe Penetrations
- Basement Entryways
- Form Ties
- Most jobs done in 1-day with no excavation
- Done anytime of the year
- Can be done wet or dry with very little mess
- Reduces chances of mold and mildew
- Fully Warranted and Fully Insured
Interior Waterproofing Systems
Free, No-Obligation Inspection • Low Rate Financing • Lifetime,Transferable Warranty
Keystone Basement Technologies state of the art systems will transform your old damp wet basement into the dry 21st century. We are a Mid-Atlantic leader in the basement waterproofing and structural repair industries. No other area waterproofing company offers as many multi-method approaches to basement waterproofing. Our work is customized to solve your particular basement problem. All of our work meets or exceeds FHA/VA standards.
Interior Waterproofing Systems
- Leaking wall & floor cracks solutions
- Sub-floor drain systems
- Perimeter drainage
- Sump pump installations
- Emergency battery backup systems
- Mold and mildew problems eradicated
- Crawl space encapsulation
- Leaks at windows & stairwells fixed
- Wall sealing
Reach out to our team today to get more information and recieve your FREE estimate!
Expert Basement Flooding Repair to Keep Your Home Safe
Basements are particularly vulnerable to flooding. Protect your space today with our dependable basement flooding repairs, designed to ensure your space is safe against flooding and other water-related problems. Our expertise in basement repairs is extensive. To prevent and protect basement walls from future damage, we specialize in and offer the following services:
- The French Drain method for interior basement waterproofing. Keystone’s interior waterproofing carries a “Lifetime Warranty.”
- Our polymer sealant keeps the water out and your basement dry.
- Keystone’s urethane injection process for basement water leaks. We seal cracks from the inside, not just the surface.
Interested in learning more about our waterproofing services? Contact our team!
Contact Us for a Free On-Site Estimate for Basement Waterproofing!
Located in Carlisle, PA, Keystone Foundation Repair serves home and business owners alike in Pennsylvania and Maryland. Our team has years of industry experience and will complete all projects efficiently and effectively. We are dedicated to taking care of your space like it’s our own!
Get in touch with our basement waterproofing team today! Simply fill out the form below, including your name, email, phone number, estimate information, and the best time for us to contact you. After submitting this form, you will receive confirmation, and one of our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible. We look forward to connecting!