Trusted Basement Waterproofing Company
At Keystone Foundation Repair we provide home and business owners with the expert basement waterproofing services needed to ensure a leak free basement. We understand that while the yearly rainfall we get is ideal for providing lush green field and forests, it also presents a significant challenge to building owners.
Rainwater can cause serious problems to a building’s foundation if not checked and can end up costing building owners’ countless dollars. To prevent future disasters, building owners should seek out the services of a skilled basement waterproofing company that can offer protection against the damages of rainwater.
At Keystone Foundation Repair we provide the basement waterproofing you need to protect against the elements. We’re a nationally recognized waterproofing company. Our technicians are all trained in the latest basement waterproofing techniques at our product manufacturers headquarters in Boston, MA.
Contact Us for Basement Waterproofing
Experienced Basement Waterproofing Contractors
When it comes to waterproofing basement walls, we specialize in the following areas of expertise:
- The French Drain method for interior basement waterproofing. Keystone's interior waterproofing carries a "Lifetime Warranty"
- Our polymer sealant keeps the water out and your basement dry
- Keystone's urethane injection process for basement water leaks. We seal the cracks from the inside, not just the surface
Benefits of Basement Waterproofing & Wet Basement Solutions
Waterproofing basement walls is an important preemptive step that buildings owners should take to ensure that water damage doesn’t end up costing them thousands. However, the benefits extend beyond the face value benefit of having a water free basement.
- Functionality: When you waterproof your basement, you can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your basement can be used for its intended purpose. Whether that be for storage or spending time with friends and family, you’ll know rest assured that water damage won’t be a problem.
- Easy Maintenance: When your basement is waterproofed, you won’t have nearly as much maintenance work as you would should there be frequent water damage.
- No Mold: Mold results from moisture and by waterproofing your basement walls you’ll protect your living space against something that can not only affect your home’s value but the health of the people living in it.
- Better Resale Value: When your basement is void of the issues which result from water damage your home will inevitably be more attractive to potential buyers.
In the meantime, click on the tabs below to learn how we waterproof basements...
Many basements only have tar pitch applied to the exterior walls if anything at all. Over time this tar pitch cracks and allows for water penetration. We apply rubberized elastomeric membranes with drainage board to ensure a water tight wall with relief areas for the water. Waterproof warranties are offered on new poured concrete foundation walls that have our rubberized membrane installed.
Urethane Crack Injection Waterproofing
Injection holes are drilled to intersect the crack, (they alternate on each side of the crack). Mechanical injection ports are inserted into the holes. High quality hydrophobic urethane is injected into each port. This urethane expands up to 30 times the original volume. The closed cell nature of the urethane is not subject to shrinkage when exposed to changes in temperature or moisture.
- Wall Cracks
- Pipe Penetrations
- Basement Entryways
- Form Ties
- Most jobs done in 1-day with no excavation
- Done anytime of the year
- Can be done wet or dry with very little mess
- Reduces chances of mold and mildew
- Fully Warranted and Fully Insured
Interior Waterproofing Systems
Free, No-Obligation Inspection • Low Rate Financing • Lifetime,Transferable Warranty
Keystone Basement Technologies state of the art systems will transform your old damp wet basement into the dry 21st century. We are a Mid-Atlantic leader in the basement waterproofing and structural repair industries. No other area waterproofing company offers as many multi-method approaches to basement waterproofing. Our work is customized to solve your particular basement problem. All of our work meets or exceeds FHA/VA standards.
Interior Waterproofing Systems
- Leaking wall & floor cracks solutions
- Sub-floor drain systems
- Perimeter drainage
- Sump pump installations
- Emergency battery backup systems
- Mold and mildew problems eradicated
- Crawl space encapsulation
- Leaks at windows & stairwells fixed
- Wall sealing